Logo
  Friday, April 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

agility    Hi, I am visiting England between July 4 and 21. I would like to participate in an agility competition during that period, if possible. Can anyone help me with information about where to get a license and about where in Wales a competition is organized during that time?

Sincerely,

Charlotte van de Vorst

ed.lotje.vandevorst@home.nl

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
What a big chewer!
I know for a fact that Hunter loves chewing and he would usually bite and chew everything that is within his reach. I ...
Dogs on new years day
On New Year's Day festivities, I observed that dogs get startled and scared so much because of the firecrackers and ...
Will you ever spank your dog?
I do not know whether this is the right place where I should ask this but this question has been bothering me for a ...
Training Ferb with a Spray bottle
Ferb has some bad habits that irritate me a lot. I think that he would usually do some of these things to annoy me or ...
Dog's Toys R Us
Everyone knows that baby dogs like to chew and chew. If you are not careful your shoes will be their chewing gum. So I ...
Moving out of the bed
Drowsy has been sleeping with us for 6 months already ever since she turned 4 months old. Now my problem is I want her ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*