Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

What to do with a pup that is newly brought home?    How do you raise a puppy that has been newly brought home? Post your tips please.

Post Response 
Cecil
10/16/2008
01:44:18 PM
Re: What to do with a pup that is newly brought home?
Choose a cage that would fit him and adjustable enough to expand when he gets a bit older and bigger.
On its first night, you will probably have to babysit him. Put his crate in the kitchen, so that if he makes a mess, you can easily clean it up.

Chuck
10/16/2008
01:46:57 PM
Choose a cage that would fit him and adjustable enough to expand when he gets a bit older and bigger.
On its first night, you will probably have to babysit him. Put his crate in the kitchen, so that if he makes a mess, you can easily clean it up.

Beryl
10/16/2008
01:51:10 PM
If you don’t want to keep on hovering over him, making sure that he does not poop inside the house, enclose him in a fenced area in your garden so he can poop and pee all the time. Of course, it is no guarantee that he will stop crying when he wants to have his sitter with him.

Jacob
10/16/2008
01:52:59 PM
You have to train him early not to run after the cats and the neighbor’s dog. It looks cute while he is still a pup but when he is 10-15 pounds heavier, it will be a hell of a job to rein him in.

1  |
Related Forums   
agility
Hi, I am visiting England between July 4 and 21. I would like to participate in an agility competition during that ...
What a big chewer!
I know for a fact that Hunter loves chewing and he would usually bite and chew everything that is within his reach. I ...
Dog behavior
How do you avoid dog bites? What do you do to tame them from harming other animals or humans?
Looking for dog training school in NY
Hello, Please help me locate training school for dogs in New York. Thanks!
Catching A Frisbee
My dog is excellent at catching tennis balls, but she seems to be no good at catching a Frisbee. Does anyone have any ...
The best way to train a dog
Can you share some tips how to teach a dog? This can help those who like to have dogs at home.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*