Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Firm Command    In training a dog,you must be firm in your command.No hesitance in saying a word to your dog.And when training at least 30 to 60 minutes longer.But one word of command a day!

Post Response 
mpd
09/19/2008
03:20:08 AM
yup!
yes-- thats really true! dogs are easier to train than any other animals, they are very friendly and obedient.

glove
09/26/2008
08:39:18 AM
Re: Firm Command
That's right! you must instigate in the mind of your dog a specific word/command every time you have their training session, and yeah, you really need to be firm, its like commanding a fresh Military recruit.

capriseal
10/16/2008
02:30:14 PM
Re: Firm Command
Let's be careful with our intention in giving command to dog otherwise they will get mistaken with which command they follow. Dogs can read our emotions when we ask them or commands. So simple commands like sit needs not to be done in really aggressive voice but just sharp and make it catchy.

1  |
Related Forums   
Westminster Kennel Club show
When is the next Westminster Kennel Club show schedule and where it will be taking place? I have never been to ...
Will you ever spank your dog?
I do not know whether this is the right place where I should ask this but this question has been bothering me for a ...
Dog behavior
How do you avoid dog bites? What do you do to tame them from harming other animals or humans?
Moving out of the bed
Drowsy has been sleeping with us for 6 months already ever since she turned 4 months old. Now my problem is I want her ...
He won't stop whining!
Hello guys! I have another question for you about my dog, Lion. You see I have had him for only a few weeks now because ...
Train up a dog!
How many hours or minutes do you usually train your dog?Are you quitting if your dog did not respond or follow your ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*