Logo
  Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Brushing dog's hair    How often do you brush the hair of your dog? I have Dorothy and I brush her hair everyday. She is a Poodle and I let her grow her hair because I like it when she has longer and curlier hair. She is a very high maintenance dog and I had to constantly brush her hair so that it won't be tangled. I usually spend 30 minutes to an hour a day just to brush her hair. I have a friend though who only brushes the hair of her dog for only a few times each week. Her dog is low maintenance and doesn't require any brushing. How about you? Do you always brush your dog's hair?

Post Response 
cloudnine
08/18/2010
11:31:18 PM
Brushing dog's hair
I have never brushed the hair of Ferb. I have tried but he doesn't seem to like it that much. I know that I should always brush his hair to get his blood circulated around his body but I really don't. I just don't have the time for it as I am always busy with college and work. I just usually brush and run my fingers around his body which I think he enjoys and prefer more than using a comb or a brush. I constantly scratch his body which I think help a lot in shedding some of his hair. I enjoy scratching her and she enjoys it as well.

doglover0417
08/18/2010
11:36:51 PM
Brushing dog's hair
I brush the hair of my dog more often than necessary. I brush her hair for almost one to two hours a day. I have been doing it for years already and it has been a habit for me already. I had to constantly brush her hair because she sheds a lot constantly because of allergies. She also likes it when I run the comb through her hair. She also needs constant brushing because I want to keep her hair free from any tangles. I especially like brushing her hair when she has conditioner on so that the conditioner will penetrate more.

1  |
Related Forums   
Bad Breath in Dogs?
What causes a dog to have bad breath? I was also amazed that dogs do also have halitosis.
Dog's Hair/fur
What do I do when my dog's hair/fur gets dry? It's very unusual because she used to have healthy, brown fur. Please ...
Question About A Females Heat Cycle
I have a twelve month old Siberian Husky named Tina, and she has yet to start her heat . When should I expect it to ...
Shampoo brand for dogs
I am just wondering, what kind or brand of shampoo do you use for your dogs? As for me, I only use the one that I got ...
Q: How often?
How often do you think I will do the bathing for the dog? everyday? once a week? any suggestions?
Shampoo & Conditioner
What brand of shampoo do you use when bathing your dog?Do you use conditioner before shampooing your dog?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*