Logo
  Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Do you give your pets treats?    Pet treats are good for your dogs as much as it is good for humans. It should not be junk food but nutritious balanced meal for them. You can buy dog biscuits or chewable candies.

Post Response 
alaskan
11/05/2008
06:32:36 PM
Re: Do you give your pets treats?
There is also one important thing we should know about pet treats. They don't have to be food. It might be a treat for a good behaviour. It can be chew toys, new shelter home, a clean brand new rag for them to sleep on, etc.

tanny
11/05/2008
06:33:24 PM
Yeah, what I did with my dog is I bought a breath freshener for him when he did something good for me like played with me when I got bored.

ivyrose
11/05/2008
06:34:00 PM
That's right! Treats are good for your pets as long as they are not hazardous or unhealthy. You can try also teaching them new tricks especially puppies. They will love it.

1  |
Related Forums   
What to feed my pug puppy?
Hi y'all! My friend just gave me a 2 month old pug puppy and she is the cutest pup that I have ever seen. She loves to ...
Is it ok to feed dogs with chicken eggs?
I haven't tried feeding my dog with eggs. I want him to have that needed protein that is I believe very rich in eggs. ...
My poodle is not eating
I have noticed days ago that my poodle does not want to eat at all in the morning. She does not even touch it. I just ...
Re:Eukanuba
Dogs are fun of eating nutritional food,do you agree with that?What brand of dog food do you serve to your dogs?
Best human food to feed the dogs
I am just wondering, what is the best human food that I can give our dogs? We've been having financial problems lately ...
Help! My dog likes to eat our cat’s food.
I don't know why he does that but is there a way to stop this?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*