Logo
  Monday, May 20, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dog massage    Is there anyone here who knows about animal massage program. Is this course available online? Can you help me find a good website for this?

Post Response 
alaskan
11/03/2008
09:56:04 AM
Re: Dog massage
Yes, there's one website I found very helpful and that is online based instruction for Animal Acupressure. They offer and help you become Certified Practitioner or instructor too.
Check this one out; http://www.animalacupressure.com/eq_site/coursedesc.html

1  |
Related Forums   
What about pet supplements?
Good food and supplements go together. They provide such vitamins and minerals which is very essential for their growth ...
Sleeping with your dog
I would suggest not to sleep with your dog. Hmmmmm... for sanitation purposes. it might be a virus carrier.
For malnourished Dogs
Hey guys, if your dogs are suffering from malnutrition, I know a Vitamin and Mineral supplement for them. You can try ...
Annoying Weeds Alert
What are some potential harms brought by weeds as they prevail in late summers? What are some weeds to look out and how ...
My Dog's teeth falling out
I have a six year old Standard Schnauzer. She is healthy but her teeth are falling out. What would cause this. Please ...
Whining Dog!
I can't get my 3 month old husky/mix to stop whining and howling when I put her into her crate. I don't want to let her ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*