Logo
  Monday, May 20, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Medicine Expiration    Please suggest some general safety storage of dog’s medicines.

Post Response 
capriseal
09/30/2008
06:05:09 AM
Re: Medicine Expiration
Read carefully the instructions on medicine when it comes to storage like keeping it out of sunlight, keeping at right humidity and room temperature. Medicines lose their strength if not properly stored in their right condition.

jimbo
09/30/2008
06:07:09 AM
Always consult your vet for proper disposal of medicines that way you can save yourself from spending more than what you usually think. You also get to buy medicines for the exact duration and don’t have to store anymore.

kinglee
09/30/2008
06:12:53 AM
It is often a concern to store medicines only to find out later that it is expired and unsafe to use. So the general rule is have a general understanding of medicines by reading its expiration and terms. That way you know which medicines are still safe to use or not.

1  |
Related Forums   
Skin tags on my dog
I have a Rottweiler and we have had him for about 6 years now. She is doing well and she is very healthy with no ...
Siberian Husky Puppy Teeth Problem
I've noticed that one of my little Siberian Husky baby canines have not fallen out yet and it looks like the permanent ...
Itchy Issues
Is itchiness a sole flea issue, what other causes of itchiness? How to avoid this?
Normal time for a pitbull to have a walk
In my personal experience, a good long walk at night is perfect. There are less dogs, less people asking if they can ...
Licking And Biting Bottoms And Tails
My two dogs Tyson and Nash have been licking and biting their butts and the base of their tails. I correct them to ...
Dog "Hot Spots"
What are hot spots and how to deal with this common dog skin problem?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*