Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Medicine Expiration    Please suggest some general safety storage of dog’s medicines.

Post Response 
capriseal
09/30/2008
06:05:09 AM
Re: Medicine Expiration
Read carefully the instructions on medicine when it comes to storage like keeping it out of sunlight, keeping at right humidity and room temperature. Medicines lose their strength if not properly stored in their right condition.

jimbo
09/30/2008
06:07:09 AM
Always consult your vet for proper disposal of medicines that way you can save yourself from spending more than what you usually think. You also get to buy medicines for the exact duration and don’t have to store anymore.

kinglee
09/30/2008
06:12:53 AM
It is often a concern to store medicines only to find out later that it is expired and unsafe to use. So the general rule is have a general understanding of medicines by reading its expiration and terms. That way you know which medicines are still safe to use or not.

1  |
Related Forums   
Active Dogs
Hello, is there anyone who can give me some suggestions on how to keep my English Cocker Spaniel active? The problem is ...
Is human toothpaste harmful for dogs?
I just wanted to know if a human toothpaste is harmful for dogs. Thanks.
Dog Dental Cleaning
Is anaesthaesia still needed for cleaning my dog’s teeth?
Dog Life Span
I really do not have any idea how long do dogs live? Do their age varies also on what areas they live?
Re: Teeth Degradation
A cause of alarm would be when your pets teeth gets damaged due to sudden impact, fracture from chewing hard objects. ...
My Pup Won't Eat!
My Siberian Husky puppy (8 weeks) won't eat anything! I tried dry food, can food, peanut butter, even dry liver! Please ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*