Logo
  Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Treating ringworm on your dog    Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection that is common on dogs.It is important to begin treating a dog's ringworm as soon as it has been diagnosed.Do you know how to treat dogs ringworm?

Post Response 
kruedeng
09/18/2008
03:26:21 AM
Re: Treating ringworm on your dog
There are several different treatment methods available:
1.Administer an oral medication, if your vet recommended it.
2.Shampoo your dog's hair with an anti-fungal,medicated product.ten minutes or so before you rinse it off.
3.Use lime sulfur dips several times a week to prevent the transfer of ringworm spores into the environment.

1  |
Related Forums   
Annoying Weeds Alert
What are some potential harms brought by weeds as they prevail in late summers? What are some weeds to look out and how ...
Do's and Dont's for Dog Maintenance
I know this is an old topic but, nevertheless I wanna tackle this topic to help others who are just starting up, and ...
AntiFreeze Toxicity
I need to know about antifreeze and their toxic effects that causes deaths to dogs. How toxifying it gets and ...
Itchy Issues
Is itchiness a sole flea issue, what other causes of itchiness? How to avoid this?
Eye Stains
Hi, my 10-month-old Golden Retriever is suffering from eye stains by tears since I've had him. I tried to address it by ...
Licking And Biting Bottoms And Tails
My two dogs Tyson and Nash have been licking and biting their butts and the base of their tails. I correct them to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*