Logo
  Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Treating ringworm on your dog    Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection that is common on dogs.It is important to begin treating a dog's ringworm as soon as it has been diagnosed.Do you know how to treat dogs ringworm?

Post Response 
kruedeng
09/18/2008
03:26:21 AM
Re: Treating ringworm on your dog
There are several different treatment methods available:
1.Administer an oral medication, if your vet recommended it.
2.Shampoo your dog's hair with an anti-fungal,medicated product.ten minutes or so before you rinse it off.
3.Use lime sulfur dips several times a week to prevent the transfer of ringworm spores into the environment.

1  |
Related Forums   
For malnourished Dogs
Hey guys, if your dogs are suffering from malnutrition, I know a Vitamin and Mineral supplement for them. You can try ...
My Dog's teeth falling out
I have a six year old Standard Schnauzer. She is healthy but her teeth are falling out. What would cause this. Please ...
Urine Smell Removal
Can you suggest some practical ways to remove dog urine smells in different house areas?
Herbs
If your dog has a wound in which you wish to accelerate the healing process, are there specific herbs that should be ...
Vaccination
Hi, I need some advice now. My dog is going to be given a 2nd vaccination dose just 2 weeks after his first one. I'm so ...
Tartar on dogs' teeth?
How do I prevent a build-up of plaque and tartar on my dog’s teeth?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*