Logo
  Monday, December 11, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

How do you choose a great puppy for your kids?    What are the tips for choosing a great puppy companion for your young kids?

Post Response 
Sissy
10/16/2008
01:07:22 PM
Re: How do you choose a great puppy for your kids?
I go for the spritely one with the laughing eyes, wagging tail and compulsion to meet and jump up at you. That is a sign of a healthy and energetic pup.

aileen
10/16/2008
01:09:30 PM
If you look at a litter of 4-5 dogs and all of them are running away and barking at you, do not get a pup from this litter. You will have problems with a dog from this kind of litter and he might get aggressive or exhibit aggressive behaviour to strangers.

Sally
10/16/2008
01:12:07 PM
Look for good signs in a pup, such as walking around and inspecting you, nipping playfully at your heels, playing with your outstretched hand, etc. Also, they should be curious, trusting and sociable.

Steve
10/16/2008
01:14:44 PM
The strong bossy puppy will need a firm hand when it grows up. On the other hand, the quiet and submissive one will need a patient gentle owner who will be guiding it to be a great dog when it grows up.

1  |
Related Forums   
How to determine if your dog is a pure breed?
I have a Chihuahua, he is 1 pd at 9 wks....looks just like a pure breed. Are there any specific features that can ...
Reviews On the Breed Border Collie
I need some reviews on the breed Border Collie.
Selecting a puppy
Despite his personal preferences,the would-be dog owner should consider carefully the practical adaptability of the dog ...
Tips on choosing a puppy
Perhaps somone can post here some advice on how to choose when getting a new puppy
Help, my dog is scratching my door!!
Can anyone give me any pointers on how to stop my 3 month old Maremma sheep dog from scratching the outside of my door ...
A New dog
So, I have a pet Shih Tzu and she just gave birth a few months ago. She's a very loving and loveable. I love small dogs ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*