Logo
  Friday, July 3, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dogs talk to each other    Dogs play together,fight with each other,and sometimes ignore each other completely.When they meet,they have a whole ritual of pricking up their ears,wagging their tails,sniffing,and barking.

Post Response 
mpd
09/19/2008
03:25:33 AM
yes---
like human beings dogs got their own 'dog' language so to speak. and their instinct are even better than humans. they can detect dangers ahead of you.

snoopy112567
10/03/2008
02:36:36 PM
Re: Dogs talk to each other
Dogs talk to each other just like any other animal. They use their senses and strong gut feeling especially when threatened.

1  |
Related Forums   
Dogs can read people's minds
Recent study done by well known researchers revealed that Dogs can read people's mind. Experiment was done in Australia ...
Pet owners prefer McCain over Obama
McCain is far more likeble to Pet owners then Obama, in fact Obama does not have pets... :)
Is something up with my pug?
I have a pug and I have had for about 2 years now. She is a nice girl and she is very sweet and loving as well. I just ...
Reviews On the Breed Border Collie
I need some reviews on the breed Border Collie.
Trying to adopt a dog
What are things do I need to watch out for while adopting a dog. I heared that some dogs are troublsome and its hard to ...
Will you eat your dog?
Would you eat your dog if given the chance? I have a friend who just came home after a long vacation from China. He ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*