Logo
  Saturday, August 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dog Pregnancy    What are some of interesting and compelling truths about dog pregnancy?

Post Response 
kimball
09/26/2008
08:03:22 AM
Re: Dog Pregnancy
Pregnancy in dogs usually last between 60 to 64 days or approximately 2 months. This applies to all breeds.

kireihop
09/26/2008
08:04:32 AM
Dog breeds have varied heat cycle periods. For small breeds, they start having heat cycles at 4 to 6 months while the larger breed dogs typically starts from 1 year to 2 years. The peak cycle usually last 6 to 12 days, could be less than that or more depending on dog’s breed.

julius
09/26/2008
08:06:10 AM
Spaying for females are meant to avoid some uterus and ovary-related diseases to dogs. The earlier the spaying done before 1st cycle, then she will do away with heat activities as early too.

1  |
Related Forums   
dog food check webste.
If you want to know more about dog food, which one is best or which one can make your dog eat better, you can checl ...
Dry Skin!
Hi guys! I have a problem with my dog because I saw that he really has dry skin on his feet and on his leg area. I saw ...
Dog's Shower
I just want to know how many times should I give my puppy a shower? I give him twice a week. I'm afraid he might catch ...
Dog Dental Cleaning
Is anaesthaesia still needed for cleaning my dog’s teeth?
Is human toothpaste harmful for dogs?
I just wanted to know if a human toothpaste is harmful for dogs. Thanks.
Walkies after Vaccination???
Hi does anyone have any idea how long after the second vaccination you are able to take a puppy out of the garden??? I ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*