Logo
  Sunday, March 3, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Itchy Issues    Is itchiness a sole flea issue, what other causes of itchiness? How to avoid this?

Post Response 
lieon
09/26/2008
07:31:20 AM
Re: Itchy Issues
Some shampoos and soaps can irritate your dog’s skin because of its chemical content. Select a mild content shampoos and soap to avoid further irritation.

jimbo
09/26/2008
07:33:46 AM
Scratching or itching is also produced from allergic reactions to inhalants from grass or pollen, food ingestion, and also with contact to other irritant agents like detergents, chemicals. Keep them away from these stuff.

capriseal
09/26/2008
07:35:01 AM
Fungal Infections are also another itchy concern for dogs. They scratch like there’s no tomorrow that results in hair loss. Check your dog’s kennel or beddings for the moist promotes this fungal attack.

juianne
09/26/2008
07:35:57 AM
I give everything that my dog needs and wants but he still suffers from itchiness. What should i do?

1  |
Related Forums   
Ringworms & Other Fungal Infections
Is it true that dogs actually play host to spread of ringworms to humans?
Any suggestions on pet insurance?
I feel my health insurance with Banfield is not worth it. I pay 22$ per month and it is not even comprehensive. It ...
Vaccination
Hi, I need some advice now. My dog is going to be given a 2nd vaccination dose just 2 weeks after his first one. I'm so ...
Mosquito Repellent
My Collie is deathly afraid when I spray any bug repellent (or anything, for that matter) on him. I hate to use sprays ...
Dog Pregnancy
Is there anyone who can tell me on how I can come to know if my dog is pregnant?
Dog Nail trimming
Help! My dog doesn’t want its toenails trimmed. What should I do?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*