Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dogs in War    Since the earliest wars,dogs have been used as sentinels,messengers,and scouts.Later they also carried munitions,medicines,and telephone equipment and located mines and sought out the injured.During World War I,dogs were armed with gas masks.

Post Response 
keytome
09/18/2008
04:10:17 PM
Re: Dogs in War
Dogs in the military service are accorded full military honors when they die. Complete with trumpet and military gun salutes.

rainman
09/22/2008
03:01:13 PM
Re: Dogs in War
I always admire those dogs, even though they are really not involved in the war, they play a big role in doing things that human cannot accomplish, and its very fitting that they should honor these dog heroes. I mean they really deserved it.

1  |
Related Forums   
Boredome... dogs have it too!
Dogs chew and bite many things when they are bored. How to solve this problem?
Drowsy is still not potty-trained
I have Drowsy for months already. I have been doing everything in the past few months just so she will be ...
DVD to learn from?
I've read from somewhere that there are DVD titles like: -Scott Miller's Training Your Pointing Dog -George ...
What is Agility Training?
Okay, I'm still kind of new at this training stuff so you'll have to pardon my ignorance....but, what is agility ...
Punishment
Have you punished your dog ever for any bad behavior? Such as aggression, barking, chewing etc...?
Will you ever spank your dog?
I do not know whether this is the right place where I should ask this but this question has been bothering me for a ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*