Logo
  Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dogs in War    Since the earliest wars,dogs have been used as sentinels,messengers,and scouts.Later they also carried munitions,medicines,and telephone equipment and located mines and sought out the injured.During World War I,dogs were armed with gas masks.

Post Response 
keytome
09/18/2008
04:10:17 PM
Re: Dogs in War
Dogs in the military service are accorded full military honors when they die. Complete with trumpet and military gun salutes.

rainman
09/22/2008
03:01:13 PM
Re: Dogs in War
I always admire those dogs, even though they are really not involved in the war, they play a big role in doing things that human cannot accomplish, and its very fitting that they should honor these dog heroes. I mean they really deserved it.

1  |
Related Forums   
Flying plastic bags?
How do I stop my dog from running away from flying plastic bags? He just loves running after them.
Dogs are used to search for drugs
Dogs have been used at Apollo High School to search for drugs and drugs were found. This helps eradicate drug usage ...
My dog won't stop peeing
Hi! I have had my dog, Misshie, for a few months now. I got her because my sister's dog gave birth to 7 puppies and she ...
Holistic Dog Training?
Hi, guys I would like to know what "Holistic Dog Training" means?
New pup whines and cries a lot
My sister's Rottweiler gave birth and she gave me one puppy. It is nice because I have always wanted to have a dog and ...
Dog not responding
I have Antsy for a few days already. She is a very playful dog and she seems that she is so restless. I have a problem ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*