Logo
  Monday, May 20, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Treating ringworm on your dog    Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection that is common on dogs.It is important to begin treating a dog's ringworm as soon as it has been diagnosed.Do you know how to treat dogs ringworm?

Post Response 
kruedeng
09/19/2008
02:34:53 AM
Re: Treating ringworm on your dog
There are several different treatment methods available:
1.Administer an oral medication, if your vet recommended it.
2.Shampoo your dog's hair with an anti-fungal,medicated product.ten minutes or so before you rinse it off.
3.Use lime sulfur dips several times a week to prevent the transfer of ringworm spores into the environment.

1  |
Related Forums   
What about pet supplements?
Good food and supplements go together. They provide such vitamins and minerals which is very essential for their growth ...
Any suggestions on pet insurance?
I feel my health insurance with Banfield is not worth it. I pay 22$ per month and it is not even comprehensive. It ...
Flea Controls At House
How can I make sure my dogs are flea-free? What’s some house tips to prevent this?
Siberian Husky Puppy Teeth Problem
I've noticed that one of my little Siberian Husky baby canines have not fallen out yet and it looks like the permanent ...
Walk your dog
Walking with your dog is a relaxing experience. Your dog will truly enjoy walking especially if he sees other dogs ...
Rabies, not only in dogs
When you say rabies what comes exactly to your mind? Dogs, right? a lot of people, including me, have this perception ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*