Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Tartar on dogs' teeth?    How do I prevent a build-up of plaque and tartar on my dog’s teeth?

Post Response 
Sally
10/16/2008
03:19:45 PM
Re: Tartar on dogs' teeth?
Decreased carbs would help reduce plaque and tartar build-up on your dog’s teeth. Brush their teeth everyday and bring them to the vet every 6 months for dental care.

Sissy
10/16/2008
03:31:09 PM
Give them a raw chicken quarter once a week. If they don’t eat it, then substitute with a raw beef rib. Works everytime!

basil
10/16/2008
03:32:43 PM
Give the dog some yummy beef-flavored toothpaste and brush his teeth everyday. They won’t complain after that.

1  |
Related Forums   
Obesity in dogs
Obesity has risks in humans. Are there also obese dogs? What can we do about them?
Siberian Husky Puppy Teeth Problem
I've noticed that one of my little Siberian Husky baby canines have not fallen out yet and it looks like the permanent ...
Dog Pregnancy
Is there anyone who can tell me on how I can come to know if my dog is pregnant?
Mosquito Repellent
My Collie is deathly afraid when I spray any bug repellent (or anything, for that matter) on him. I hate to use sprays ...
Too much pampering?
Hi, I have a Husky who always likes to eat fast foods. Whenever I put him on a raw diet he never eats. Is this ...
Dental Care
What’s are some practical tips to observe in introducing and attending to my dog’s dental needs ?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*