Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

For malnourished Dogs    Hey guys, if your dogs are suffering from malnutrition, I know a Vitamin and Mineral supplement for them. You can try Booster Plus. This is very good for dogs and other pets. You can add this to your dog food or meal. It contains amino acids, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It's available in the market.

Post Response 
ivyrose
11/05/2008
06:08:28 PM
Re: For malnourished dogs
I hope it doesn't contain synthetic or chemical preservatives too. Does it
boosts the immune system as well as absorbs many good vitamins and other helpful minerals for good health and proper growth?

rainier
11/05/2008
06:09:51 PM
Yeah, you can try it with your pet. Contrary to other supplements which are unreliable sometimes. But this one I have tried and so far my dog's health is improving and he's healthier now.

violet
11/05/2008
06:11:56 PM
For sure most dog food contains vitamins and minerals needed for their health benefit. Just watch out for these chemicals. Like for example the BHA and the BHT preservatives. They are hazardous because it is suspected to be carcinogenic. Means can cause cancer to them.

alaskan
11/05/2008
06:13:00 PM
Help for my pregnant dog
Hi everyone! my dog is pregnant and I want to give her vitamins for her healthy pregnancy. Do you know of any supplements for that? What's the best you've tried so far? Can you share it to me?

1  |
Related Forums   
Reverse Sneezing
I observed of my dog’s reverse sneezing and heard its fairly common dog thing, but quite alarming though in what extent?
Annoying Weeds Alert
What are some potential harms brought by weeds as they prevail in late summers? What are some weeds to look out and how ...
Paws licking
My pet Dawry can’t kick his licking habit. Is this a medical problem or more of a lapse in behavior ?
Walkies after Vaccination???
Hi does anyone have any idea how long after the second vaccination you are able to take a puppy out of the garden??? I ...
Hip Problems
Hey guys I need some help. I have a pup who has some hip problems. He is always in pain during the night time. What am ...
Lumps & Tumors In Dogs
Some dogs developed lumps as they grow old. Can these develop into tumor?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*