Logo
  Monday, March 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Catching A Frisbee    My dog is excellent at catching tennis balls, but she seems to be no good at catching a Frisbee. Does anyone have any tips that I could use to help my dog improve?

Post Response 
loktazar
05/23/2008
03:10:50 AM
Keep Practicing
I started with the Frisbee when my dogs were pups and I don't really know of any good tips. My best guess would to keep practicing with the dog. Your dog will eventually get the hang of it. I have two rottweiliers and I end up buying a new Frisbee about once a week.

1  |
Related Forums   
DVD to learn from?
I've read from somewhere that there are DVD titles like: -Scott Miller's Training Your Pointing Dog -George ...
Dog not responding
I have Antsy for a few days already. She is a very playful dog and she seems that she is so restless. I have a problem ...
Best trick you ever taught your dog
Dogs are intelligent animals. What dog trick fascinates you whenever your pet shows it?
My dog won't stop peeing
Hi! I have had my dog, Misshie, for a few months now. I got her because my sister's dog gave birth to 7 puppies and she ...
My new puppy keeps on biting!
So as you all know I just got a new Shih Tzu puppy named Antsy. She is very lovable and she is such a sweetie. Now I ...
Gauging puppy's personality
Is it possible to gauge a puppy’s personality when it grows up when it is still a wee little thing?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*