Logo
  Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Best human food to feed the dogs    I am just wondering, what is the best human food that I can give our dogs? We've been having financial problems lately and a thought occurred to me that maybe I can feed our dogs the food that we are also eating, like left-over foods. Is it bad? I mean we are really trying to make ends meet and dog foods can get pretty expensive. We don't want our pet dogs to suffer. We still want to feed them.

Do you also feed your dogs human food? And if so, what are the best that I can give them? I haven't tried feeding them yet. We need help.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Favorite treats of your dogs
What are the favorite treats of your dogs? All of my dogs including Dragon, Wolf, Princess, angel, and all the others ...
Holistic Pet Foods
One time, I saw a shop with sign age Holistic Dog Food. What's this? How are these foods differ from ordinary dog food? ...
Chocolates for dogs
Is it alright if I feed a piece of chocolate to my dog from time to time? When I eat a chocolate like Hershey's, she ...
Dog Food Brands
Can you suggest me a Dog Food Brand that is best in the Market today... do they also have a dog food designed for a ...
My Dog 's not feeding well
I have a German German Shepherd who is not eating well past three days. I don't know what's the problem. I had taken ...
Dog Food Recipes
Can some one hook me up with some delicious dog food recipes?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*