Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Best human food to feed the dogs    I am just wondering, what is the best human food that I can give our dogs? We've been having financial problems lately and a thought occurred to me that maybe I can feed our dogs the food that we are also eating, like left-over foods. Is it bad? I mean we are really trying to make ends meet and dog foods can get pretty expensive. We don't want our pet dogs to suffer. We still want to feed them.

Do you also feed your dogs human food? And if so, what are the best that I can give them? I haven't tried feeding them yet. We need help.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Amount you pay for dog food each month
How much do you usually pay for the food of your dog or dogs each month? I spent more than $400 a month on their food ...
Bottled Water v.s. Tap Water
Is bottled water or tap water better for your dog, which one is the ideal?
milk and dog food
What I give my puppy is his dog food and small amount of milk. That's all. However, my friends say milk is not good for ...
Obesity in dogs
Obesity has risks in humans. Are there also obese dogs? What can we do about them?
Holistic Pet Foods
One time, I saw a shop with sign age Holistic Dog Food. What's this? How are these foods differ from ordinary dog food? ...
How often should I feed my dog?
I have a new pet and I am clueless on how often I should feed her. I asked some friends about it and they told me ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*