Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Holistic Pet Foods    One time, I saw a shop with sign age Holistic Dog Food. What's this? How are these foods differ from ordinary dog food? What are the advantages of switching from commercial to holistic pet meals?

Post Response 
sarah
11/05/2008
06:28:14 PM
Re: Holistic Pet Foods
The evolution of holistic food for dogs from ordinary diet is to make the taste of it same as the wild food that they desired. These food contains raw meat combined with whole grains, vegetables and fruits.

ivyrose
11/05/2008
06:29:00 PM
Is that so? Well, thats good advice for me. Sometimes I really don't care what my dog eats. This informations sure helps me a lot. Thanks!

sarah
11/05/2008
06:30:20 PM
It is advantageous because it is healthier, natural taste, and a different flavor for your favorite pet. No artificial flavorings or preservatives because the ingredients are all coming from organic ingredients.

hog.matt84
04/20/2010
12:26:51 PM

I do not get much time to prepare food regularly. So I give packed food to my dogs sometimes.

[url=http://www.drnaturalvet.com/innovative-arthritis-program-brilliant-dog-glucosamine-idea]dog arthritis[/url]

1  |
Related Forums   
Re:Eukanuba
Dogs are fun of eating nutritional food,do you agree with that?What brand of dog food do you serve to your dogs?
Leaving food for the whole day
I have a neighbor who owns a Lhasa Apso and she just leaves all the food on the ground so that her dog can eat in case ...
My Dog 's not feeding well
I have a German German Shepherd who is not eating well past three days. I don't know what's the problem. I had taken ...
Chicken Liver Cookies - Dog Food Recipe
I need a recipe on how to prepare Chicken Liver Cookies
Is it ok to feed dogs with chicken eggs?
I haven't tried feeding my dog with eggs. I want him to have that needed protein that is I believe very rich in eggs. ...
Salt not good to dogs!
A friend of mine told me that his dog died because it ate too much salt. I don't know the explanation for this. Do you ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*