Logo
  Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lumps & Tumors In Dogs    Some dogs developed lumps as they grow old. Can these develop into tumor?

Post Response 
kireihop
09/26/2008
07:39:22 AM
Re: Lumps & Tumors In Dogs
I read an article that these lumps are actually fatty deposits common to overweight female dogs. It is also called “lympoma” They usually occur under the belly or in the upper legs.

julius
09/26/2008
07:40:20 AM
I guess its better to refer your dog to vet for further examination of the tissues. Vets perform a needle aspirate usually not painful to get sample tissues from the lumps and see it under the microscope. This is done in intervals to confirm if the cells are infiltrative and bad or has become a tumor.

russel
09/26/2008
07:41:22 AM
I also found out that some cases of lumps are very debilitating to animals or interfering with muscle functions, In these cases, surgery or removal of lumps is highly recommended.

1  |
Related Forums   
Biting Pup
Hi, I have a pup of 4 months who just keeps on biting on anything that he finds. Can anyone tell me the reason & ...
Vet Office Stress
My pet Liv squirms at the sight and become aggressive during session with vets, any tips to reduce this or prevent this?
Has My Pup Learnt A Bad Habit?
I have a 1 year old female Cocker. The problem I have is in her pen, her bed is one end and I put paper the other. ...
What to do when your dog is pregnant?
A pregnant dog requires a lot of amounts of food for her developing litter. thats a good time to gradually have a ...
Medicine Expiration
Please suggest some general safety storage of dog’s medicines.
Bark mitzvahs for your dog
Just read online that dog are being put through Bark mitzvahs. It is the latest dog craze according to rabbai. It does ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*