Logo
  Sunday, June 7, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

A Dog for every kind of Hunting    After this rapid glance at the origins and social history of the dog in its collaboration and friendship with man,let us examine in more detail its mental and physical gifts for work,beginning with hunting.Not everyone is in agreement about the practice of this sport,and this is not the place to argue the question.Man and Dog,however,met and developed a mutual respect,even a love,on the field of the hunt.If hunting had not existed,this bond,which has remained indestructible for centuries,would never have been formed.

Post Response 
alaskan
10/15/2008
07:30:03 AM
Re: A Dog for every kind of Hunting
Since the beginning of time, hunting has been one of the sources of man's livelihood. Birds, animals, wild life and famous livestocks. Dogs can be trained for hunting purposes and companion because of their unique sense of smell.

1  |
Related Forums   
Jealous of other dogs
My dog Princess has been acting really weird lately. She has been overly-protective of me and gets jealous when I pet ...
Dog Soiled My Rug
My dog went on our brand new oriental rug and I wanted to know the best way to remove the stain. I have searched the ...
Rott kills everything!
So I have two Rottweiler dogs named Dragon and Wolf. They are very nice, loveable, and sweet. They are the sweetest ...
Dogs are good friends
Just a comment here, I would like to say that my dog is my best friend :) I love my dog!
Do your dogs love car rides?
Do your dogs love taking car rides? Rocky loves it! He would usually sit on the passenger seat and he would bring his ...
Shih Tzu pups are crying at night
I have noticed that the puppies of my Shih Tzu are always crying at night. It really bothers my husband and I because ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*