Logo
  Saturday, July 4, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Selecting a puppy    Despite his personal preferences,the would-be dog owner should consider carefully the practical adaptability of the dog to a particular environment or to the company of certain people.Example a Boxer would not be the ideal companion for an elderly woman;a Dachshund would not be the right dog to defend one's property against robbers;and an Eskimo would suffer in a warm climate.

Post Response 
nayr
10/10/2008
03:22:19 AM
Re: Selecting a puppy
That's true, lets put things in balanced way. Puppies need proper care and careful nourishment. They are still dependent on their parent dogs and human's as well.

mpd
10/16/2008
01:28:08 PM
Re: Selecting a puppy
Puppies are cute just like human babies. It's nice to cuddle them once and awhile and feel them snuggling your fingers or hands. Their soft and fluffy hairs are so adorable to touch. A feeling of ease and comfort sometimes for a stress-releasing activity.

1  |
Related Forums   
Trying to adopt a dog
What are things do I need to watch out for while adopting a dog. I heared that some dogs are troublsome and its hard to ...
Dog in Art
The number of breeds of dogs grew--especially of hunting dogs.The foremost country for hunting dogs in the seventeenth ...
A New dog
So, I have a pet Shih Tzu and she just gave birth a few months ago. She's a very loving and loveable. I love small dogs ...
What are the basic needs for dog?
Basically this post is for those who are just starting to have a dog, to all dog lovers/enthusiasts, any suggestions?
What Breed Is Right For Me?
Does anyone have any personal experience or info about these Golden Retrievers?
Dogs has same illnesses as man
One illness frequent in dogs is tumor,either malignant or benign.The earlier a tumor is diagnosed,the easier will be ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*