Logo
  Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Selecting a puppy    Despite his personal preferences,the would-be dog owner should consider carefully the practical adaptability of the dog to a particular environment or to the company of certain people.Example a Boxer would not be the ideal companion for an elderly woman;a Dachshund would not be the right dog to defend one's property against robbers;and an Eskimo would suffer in a warm climate.

Post Response 
nayr
10/10/2008
03:22:19 AM
Re: Selecting a puppy
That's true, lets put things in balanced way. Puppies need proper care and careful nourishment. They are still dependent on their parent dogs and human's as well.

mpd
10/16/2008
01:28:08 PM
Re: Selecting a puppy
Puppies are cute just like human babies. It's nice to cuddle them once and awhile and feel them snuggling your fingers or hands. Their soft and fluffy hairs are so adorable to touch. A feeling of ease and comfort sometimes for a stress-releasing activity.

1  |
Related Forums   
Why are dogs considered man's bestfriend?
Dogs are loyal pets. They recognize who their owner is. They are always there to protect and cuddle their owner. Dogs ...
Getting a Shelter Dog
I have been volunteering at one of the local shelters for fewsyears now and see great dogs find good homes with nice ...
Comments On GSD
Hey, anyone has comments on a GSD?
What makes dogs different from other animals?
Dogs have extra-sensitive senses that make them highly trainable. Dogs also learn things fast and know how to react to ...
Finding a good dog breeder
What are the rules to findings a good doog breeder? What should I look for when selecting one for my next dog? Please ...
How to determine if your dog is a pure breed?
I have a Chihuahua, he is 1 pd at 9 wks....looks just like a pure breed. Are there any specific features that can ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*