Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dog Deaths    Any experience?

Post Response 
koberyan
09/20/2008
08:20:18 AM
Re: Dog Deaths
It's not actually death, but I can say that, its one of the common problem that an owner and a pet experiences, I remember my neighbor's Pitbull, he was shot at the head, and the reason for this, he bite his owner's arm twice. Ouch!

jakehenly
09/20/2008
08:21:09 AM
Re: Dog Deaths
I had Bowie, my dog of ten years. He could've succumbed to old age. It was one heartbreaking experience for me, seeing and hearing him cry when he wasn't able to stand up.

It was past midnight, i heard him crying as if he was calling me. I got up and checked on him, picked up to transfer him to a warmer portion of the house. When i was picking him up, he just raised his head and kissed my forearm. Waaaah!... Ah was crying when typing this... Really heartbreaking.

1  |
Related Forums   
Tips on choosing a puppy
Perhaps somone can post here some advice on how to choose when getting a new puppy
Trying to adopt a dog
What are things do I need to watch out for while adopting a dog. I heared that some dogs are troublsome and its hard to ...
Selecting a puppy
Despite his personal preferences,the would-be dog owner should consider carefully the practical adaptability of the dog ...
Weight Loss
I think that my Siberian Husky is getting too heavy. He can't run anymore like what we usually do. He gets tired ...
Dog's character
I observed that dogs get some characters/habits from their owners? Is this true to you?
Why are dogs considered man's bestfriend?
Dogs are loyal pets. They recognize who their owner is. They are always there to protect and cuddle their owner. Dogs ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*