Logo
  Saturday, August 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

My dog chews a lot.    Does that mean when a dog grabs of anything and bites it out, he is bored? My puppy is always like that. In fact, he chews anything and worse, he swallows it! that's my major problem. what should i do?

Post Response 
rainman
09/18/2008
04:02:33 PM
Re: My dog chews a lot.
yeah! when a dog grabs of anything and bites it out its a sign of boredom... a destructive behavior common for insecure and under exercised dogs, and I think its a major problem because this could lead to death, if he swallows anything.

1  |
Related Forums   
He won't stop whining!
Hello guys! I have another question for you about my dog, Lion. You see I have had him for only a few weeks now because ...
DVD to learn from?
I've read from somewhere that there are DVD titles like: -Scott Miller's Training Your Pointing Dog -George ...
What to do with a pup that is newly brought home?
How do you raise a puppy that has been newly brought home? Post your tips please.
What a big chewer!
I know for a fact that Hunter loves chewing and he would usually bite and chew everything that is within his reach. I ...
Dog Jumping
My dog Ahren always jumps over on anyone when he gets excited even to strangers. How can I train him to correct this ...
How do I train my dog?
I have a Labrador puppy, I want him to sit, stay and fetch when i tell him. I also want to be able to tap my hip and ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*