Logo
  Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

My dog chews a lot.    Does that mean when a dog grabs of anything and bites it out, he is bored? My puppy is always like that. In fact, he chews anything and worse, he swallows it! that's my major problem. what should i do?

Post Response 
rainman
09/18/2008
04:02:33 PM
Re: My dog chews a lot.
yeah! when a dog grabs of anything and bites it out its a sign of boredom... a destructive behavior common for insecure and under exercised dogs, and I think its a major problem because this could lead to death, if he swallows anything.

1  |
Related Forums   
What a big chewer!
I know for a fact that Hunter loves chewing and he would usually bite and chew everything that is within his reach. I ...
Training my Shih Tzu
Hi! As you all know, I had Antsy just only for a few days already. i think I have had her for a week already. Now, ...
Will you ever spank your dog?
I do not know whether this is the right place where I should ask this but this question has been bothering me for a ...
Dog Walking
I am Dog Lover and enjoy walking my dog every day. Is there other Dog Lovers like me of its just me :)
What is Agility Training?
Okay, I'm still kind of new at this training stuff so you'll have to pardon my ignorance....but, what is agility ...
Leash Training
How can I get my puppy Vomer to get used in a leash? Suggestions?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*