Logo
  Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

My dog chews a lot.    Does that mean when a dog grabs of anything and bites it out, he is bored? My puppy is always like that. In fact, he chews anything and worse, he swallows it! that's my major problem. what should i do?

Post Response 
rainman
09/18/2008
04:02:33 PM
Re: My dog chews a lot.
yeah! when a dog grabs of anything and bites it out its a sign of boredom... a destructive behavior common for insecure and under exercised dogs, and I think its a major problem because this could lead to death, if he swallows anything.

1  |
Related Forums   
Dogs on new years day
On New Year's Day festivities, I observed that dogs get startled and scared so much because of the firecrackers and ...
Dog not responding
I have Antsy for a few days already. She is a very playful dog and she seems that she is so restless. I have a problem ...
Train up a dog!
How many hours or minutes do you usually train your dog?Are you quitting if your dog did not respond or follow your ...
Does your dog sleep with you every night?
Hey all! i have a cute little puppy named Mitch. I know that it is a weird name for a dog but I gave him that name ...
Will you ever spank your dog?
I do not know whether this is the right place where I should ask this but this question has been bothering me for a ...
agility
Hi, I am visiting England between July 4 and 21. I would like to participate in an agility competition during that ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*