Logo
  Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Do's and Dont's for Dog Maintenance    I know this is an old topic but, nevertheless I wanna tackle this topic to help others who are just starting up, and have that basic background when comes to dog maintenance, if you have any please feel free to contribute.

Post Response 
chillz
09/18/2008
12:52:29 PM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog Maintenance
Do maintain your dogs' vacination. anyway its only on the its early years that he/she will be vacinated, 7 shots will do.

nayr
09/19/2008
02:47:51 AM
Do always maintain its cage clean to avoid any bacterias or diseases that your dog might encounter, an old cliche applies to this post, "Prevention is better than cure."

sammilby45
09/19/2008
02:50:35 AM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog
In order for your dog to stay healthy and active provide interaction. Prevent boredom by taking your dog for long walks

sammilby45
09/19/2008
02:51:11 AM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog
When it comes to the health of your dog, surely you think about flea and tick control, heart worm prevention, parasite control, vaccinations, and the proper food management.

sammeon
09/19/2008
02:54:21 AM
When it comes to the health of your dog, surely you think about flea and tick control, heart worm prevention, parasite control, vaccinations, and the proper food management.

1  |
Related Forums   
dog food check webste.
If you want to know more about dog food, which one is best or which one can make your dog eat better, you can checl ...
Nose Conditions
Is it true that you can detect your dog’s fever through his nose if its wet or dry.? Can you enlighten me more about ...
Hip Problems
Hey guys I need some help. I have a pup who has some hip problems. He is always in pain during the night time. What am ...
Refilling Dog Medications
Are there rules in dispensing dog’s medication? What if a recurring illness occurs when there are no refills?
Dental Care
What’s are some practical tips to observe in introducing and attending to my dog’s dental needs ?
Bark mitzvahs for your dog
Just read online that dog are being put through Bark mitzvahs. It is the latest dog craze according to rabbai. It does ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*