Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Do's and Dont's for Dog Maintenance    I know this is an old topic but, nevertheless I wanna tackle this topic to help others who are just starting up, and have that basic background when comes to dog maintenance, if you have any please feel free to contribute.

Post Response 
chillz
09/18/2008
12:52:29 PM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog Maintenance
Do maintain your dogs' vacination. anyway its only on the its early years that he/she will be vacinated, 7 shots will do.

nayr
09/19/2008
02:47:51 AM
Do always maintain its cage clean to avoid any bacterias or diseases that your dog might encounter, an old cliche applies to this post, "Prevention is better than cure."

sammilby45
09/19/2008
02:50:35 AM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog
In order for your dog to stay healthy and active provide interaction. Prevent boredom by taking your dog for long walks

sammilby45
09/19/2008
02:51:11 AM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog
When it comes to the health of your dog, surely you think about flea and tick control, heart worm prevention, parasite control, vaccinations, and the proper food management.

sammeon
09/19/2008
02:54:21 AM
When it comes to the health of your dog, surely you think about flea and tick control, heart worm prevention, parasite control, vaccinations, and the proper food management.

1  |
Related Forums   
Dog Pregnancy
Is there anyone who can tell me on how I can come to know if my dog is pregnant?
Whining Dog!
I can't get my 3 month old husky/mix to stop whining and howling when I put her into her crate. I don't want to let her ...
Dog Dental Cleaning
Is anaesthaesia still needed for cleaning my dog’s teeth?
Licking And Biting Bottoms And Tails
My two dogs Tyson and Nash have been licking and biting their butts and the base of their tails. I correct them to ...
Walkies after Vaccination???
Hi does anyone have any idea how long after the second vaccination you are able to take a puppy out of the garden??? I ...
My dog has a pinkish eye
Hi! My Shih Tzu Princess has been having the pink eye for a few days already. I am a little worried because it has been ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*