Logo
  Monday, May 20, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Do's and Dont's for Dog Maintenance    I know this is an old topic but, nevertheless I wanna tackle this topic to help others who are just starting up, and have that basic background when comes to dog maintenance, if you have any please feel free to contribute.

Post Response 
chillz
09/18/2008
12:52:29 PM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog Maintenance
Do maintain your dogs' vacination. anyway its only on the its early years that he/she will be vacinated, 7 shots will do.

nayr
09/19/2008
02:47:51 AM
Do always maintain its cage clean to avoid any bacterias or diseases that your dog might encounter, an old cliche applies to this post, "Prevention is better than cure."

sammilby45
09/19/2008
02:50:35 AM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog
In order for your dog to stay healthy and active provide interaction. Prevent boredom by taking your dog for long walks

sammilby45
09/19/2008
02:51:11 AM
Re: Do's and Dont's for Dog
When it comes to the health of your dog, surely you think about flea and tick control, heart worm prevention, parasite control, vaccinations, and the proper food management.

sammeon
09/19/2008
02:54:21 AM
When it comes to the health of your dog, surely you think about flea and tick control, heart worm prevention, parasite control, vaccinations, and the proper food management.

1  |
Related Forums   
In Heat After Spray
A dog who has been sprayed I heard can still experience “heat’ aftermath, what’s the explanation for this?
Urine Smell Removal
Can you suggest some practical ways to remove dog urine smells in different house areas?
Coccidia?
Anyone out there who knows the meaning of the term "Coccidia"?
Vaccination
Hi, I need some advice now. My dog is going to be given a 2nd vaccination dose just 2 weeks after his first one. I'm so ...
Normal time for a pitbull to have a walk
In my personal experience, a good long walk at night is perfect. There are less dogs, less people asking if they can ...
Loud Trucks And Buses
When I take my dog out for a walk & if a school bus comes near or a loud truck (diesel) goes by, he strains at the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*