Logo
  Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Salt not good to dogs!    A friend of mine told me that his dog died because it ate too much salt. I don't know the explanation for this. Do you know?

Post Response 
rainman
09/18/2008
05:34:04 AM
Re: Salt not good to dogs!
swallowing huge amounts of salt in a short period of time will lead to a very tragic end in our lives, not only in humans but also in dogs. And during my college days, I remember one of my professors told us that in China they use it as a traditional way of suicide by forcing themselves to ingest the salt in big quantities.

glove
09/18/2008
05:34:55 AM
Re: Salt not good to dogs!
salt has a composition which is sometimes hard to digest, swallowing large amount would definitely cause death.

1  |
Related Forums   
Satin Balls
Hi, How to prepare Satin Balls?
Complete meal for dogs
Dogs need a balanced meal. What can you suggest for the dogs to have a healthy meal?
Buying Dog Food
I want to find out top 10 products that are good for dogs. Every time I go to petsmart store I see so many brands but ...
Home cooking vs dog foods
Hi guys! I am living on a budget right now and I want to save more money but I do not want to compromise the health and ...
My dog eats grasses
I usually see my dog eat grasses. I'm worried about this. What would I do to stop him doing that? Can you help me?
Home Made Food
Hey, someone out there has some info on the above topic?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*