Logo
  Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

milk and dog food    What I give my puppy is his dog food and small amount of milk. That's all. However, my friends say milk is not good for dogs. What do you think about it?

Post Response 
glove
09/22/2008
02:49:08 AM
Milk, Is it bad or good for your dog?
I am worrying about my dog, I want to give him all he needs, including milk, but lately I heard from one of my former classmate that its not good to give them milk? can you help me with this?

rainman
09/22/2008
02:44:52 PM
Re: Milk, Is it bad or good for your dog?
No, its not good, according to experts they might give your dog a bad stomach, but if you insists, why ask your vet first, experts know the best!

abijoy
09/26/2008
06:40:51 AM
Re: Milk, Is it bad or good for your dog?
I have here with me a book that gives all the necessary information that I need for taking care of my dog. It says here that, yes, milk can give your dog a bad stomach because dogs don't have the capability to breakdown "lactose." when we say lactose it's the sugar that we have in milk.

1  |
Related Forums   
Amount you pay for dog food each month
How much do you usually pay for the food of your dog or dogs each month? I spent more than $400 a month on their food ...
Recipe to whet a dog's appetite
* 6 oz broth * 8 oz meat scraps * 1 cup whole wheat flour * 8 oz dog meal Put oil in a pan and spread half of ...
Home cooking vs dog foods
Hi guys! I am living on a budget right now and I want to save more money but I do not want to compromise the health and ...
Orijen dog food
Do you have any recommendation what to give my pit bull Drowsy? She is 2 years old and she doesn't get much exercise. I ...
My Dog 's not feeding well
I have a German German Shepherd who is not eating well past three days. I don't know what's the problem. I had taken ...
Chicken Liver Cookies - Dog Food Recipe
I need a recipe on how to prepare Chicken Liver Cookies
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*