Logo
  Monday, March 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Poopies at night.    Puppies always like to pee and poop specially when you go to bed. Maybe we can share some ideas here how to change that.

Post Response 
petzki2000
09/12/2008
11:33:40 AM
Poopie advice.
Puppies that old normally pee and poop often, especially when their little bladders cannot take in their excrement therefore they have to be treated like human babies. They pee and poop at the most unlikely hours. If you don’t want them to pee and poop late in the night, try feeding them in the late afternoon or early evening, where they can eliminate wastes earlier at night.

1  |
Related Forums   
Training Ferb with a Spray bottle
Ferb has some bad habits that irritate me a lot. I think that he would usually do some of these things to annoy me or ...
Train up a dog!
How many hours or minutes do you usually train your dog?Are you quitting if your dog did not respond or follow your ...
Leash Training
How can I get my puppy Vomer to get used in a leash? Suggestions?
My dog chews a lot.
Does that mean when a dog grabs of anything and bites it out, he is bored? My puppy is always like that. In fact, he ...
Dogs on new years day
On New Year's Day festivities, I observed that dogs get startled and scared so much because of the firecrackers and ...
DVD to learn from?
I've read from somewhere that there are DVD titles like: -Scott Miller's Training Your Pointing Dog -George ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*