Logo
  Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Poopies at night.    Puppies always like to pee and poop specially when you go to bed. Maybe we can share some ideas here how to change that.

Post Response 
petzki2000
09/12/2008
11:33:40 AM
Poopie advice.
Puppies that old normally pee and poop often, especially when their little bladders cannot take in their excrement therefore they have to be treated like human babies. They pee and poop at the most unlikely hours. If you don’t want them to pee and poop late in the night, try feeding them in the late afternoon or early evening, where they can eliminate wastes earlier at night.

1  |
Related Forums   
Boredome... dogs have it too!
Dogs chew and bite many things when they are bored. How to solve this problem?
Punishment
Have you punished your dog ever for any bad behavior? Such as aggression, barking, chewing etc...?
DVD to learn from?
I've read from somewhere that there are DVD titles like: -Scott Miller's Training Your Pointing Dog -George ...
My new puppy keeps on biting!
So as you all know I just got a new Shih Tzu puppy named Antsy. She is very lovable and she is such a sweetie. Now I ...
Dog's Toys R Us
Everyone knows that baby dogs like to chew and chew. If you are not careful your shoes will be their chewing gum. So I ...
Rott keeps on barking
A few days ago I found a cute Rottweiler in my yard and I think that he is still young, maybe 6 or 7 months. I was ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*