Logo
  Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Siberian Husky Puppy Teeth Problem    I've noticed that one of my little Siberian Husky baby canines have not fallen out yet and it looks like the permanent canine is coming in behind it. I cant really tell, but it looks like a couple of other teeth are going through the same thing! I am worried about this because I am not sure if the baby teeth will fall out on there own or need to be pulled. I am going to wait about another week or so and then if no change occurs I am going to take him to the vet. If anyone knows what I should do or if this is normal please let me know!

Post Response 
travoltabuzz
05/22/2008
02:18:16 AM
No Worries
Hi there I remember seeing something like you described with one of my dogs, but the baby teeth almost always fall out on their own without needing to be pulled. Usually they just drop out or they are accidentally swallowed, and this seems to be harmless.

1  |
Related Forums   
Dogs Eating Dirt
Can anyone tell me why dogs sometimes eat dirt?
Too much pampering?
Hi, I have a Husky who always likes to eat fast foods. Whenever I put him on a raw diet he never eats. Is this ...
Treating ringworm on your dog
Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection that is common on dogs.It is important to begin treating a dog's ringworm as ...
Tartar on dogs' teeth?
How do I prevent a build-up of plaque and tartar on my dog’s teeth?
Dog Pregnancy
What are some of interesting and compelling truths about dog pregnancy?
Can my dog get sick because of me?
I am a little sick now and I have colds and cough because the weather is getting really cold down here. Anyway, I am ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*