Logo
  Monday, December 11, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Bush's dog bite a reporter's finger    Hi there everyone! Have you watch Youtube lately? President Bush's dog named Barney, a black Scottish terrier bite a reporter's index finger last Thursday the week of election.

Post Response 
rene
11/08/2008
02:43:58 PM
Re: Bush's dog bite a reporter's finger
Maybe the dog doesn't wanted to be interviewed by reporters. He-he-he! The reporter said he just want to pat the dog and he's sorry that it's not in the mood and unfriendly.

rainier
11/08/2008
02:44:40 PM
Yes I've watched it! Ha-ha-ha! maybe the dog doesn't want to leave the White House when incoming president Obama will transfer in the palace. Maybe he's still upset about Obama's victory.

ivyrose
11/08/2008
02:45:23 PM
Whattt! What's the name of the reporter? Is there a comment from President Bush? That's funny. Are you kidding?

alaskan
11/08/2008
02:46:06 PM
It's not a joke. Watched the Youtube. There's no report regarding Bush comment on this. The Reporter's name is John Decker, a Reuter's White House reporter. He even showed the index finger bitten.

1  |
Related Forums   
Will you eat your dog?
Would you eat your dog if given the chance? I have a friend who just came home after a long vacation from China. He ...
Dog toys
What are inexpensive toys good for a dog? Can you share some of your ideas? Thanks in advance for your reply!
What are the basic needs for dog?
Basically this post is for those who are just starting to have a dog, to all dog lovers/enthusiasts, any suggestions?
Weight Loss
I think that my Siberian Husky is getting too heavy. He can't run anymore like what we usually do. He gets tired ...
Selecting a puppy
Despite his personal preferences,the would-be dog owner should consider carefully the practical adaptability of the dog ...
Always barking!
Rocky is always barking and it is starting to irritate me! Whenever the doorbell rings or someone will knock on the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*