Logo
  Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Normal time for a pitbull to have a walk    In my personal experience, a good long walk at night is perfect. There are less dogs, less people asking if they can get a puppy, and its just more pleasant. I gave up walking my pit bulls during the day because there are just too many loose dogs and nosy people to have a quality walk for my pet. It's also my time of relaxation.

Post Response 
glove
11/03/2008
11:22:51 AM
Re: Normal time for a pitbull to have a walk
It is better that your pit bull would have a walk during night time, less disturbance and great bonding for you and your dog.

glove
11/03/2008
11:23:37 AM
In addition, should take your pit bull out for about an hour each day and make sure that he/she has a good run and exercise.

rainman
11/03/2008
11:26:10 AM
Age wise, you should let them start walking with them once they've completed all their shots. Just keep the walks short and easy for puppies.

1  |
Related Forums   
Tartar on dogs' teeth?
How do I prevent a build-up of plaque and tartar on my dog’s teeth?
Toxicity With Chocolates
What’s with the chocolates that are not good for dogs? I need explanation regarding this coz my pet Silva has once ...
Is there something wrong with my dog?
OK so I have had my baby for a few months now and she has been doing fine and great. Anyway, I have a problem with her ...
Dogs Eating Dirt
Can anyone tell me why dogs sometimes eat dirt?
Puppy beds
How do I choose a good bed for my 10-month old pup? Have a chat with your neighborhood vet and ask him what type or ...
Is human toothpaste harmful for dogs?
I just wanted to know if a human toothpaste is harmful for dogs. Thanks.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*