Logo
  Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Re:Eukanuba    Dogs are fun of eating nutritional food,do you agree with that?What brand of dog food do you serve to your dogs?

Post Response 
koberyan
10/03/2008
01:19:09 PM
Re: Eukanuba
It's very essential to feed your dogs with the proper nutrition, I agree with that, and the brand that I really prefer is Pedigree.

glove
10/03/2008
01:20:20 PM
I prefer the ones that I already got used to, for me I prefer the best brand would be Eukanuba.

mpd
10/07/2008
03:26:09 AM
This brand is really good for my Golden Retriever Kim, sometimes I mixed it with other food we cooked for meals of the day. My dogs loves it!

1  |
Related Forums   
My dog eats grasses
I usually see my dog eat grasses. I'm worried about this. What would I do to stop him doing that? Can you help me?
Cooking Dog food
I do the cooking for my dog's meal. You can have your own menu for them and would you believe it my dog likes ...
My dalmatian loves ice cream!
My dear Cruela loves ice cream and most of the times she will have runny nose after eating. I usually ignore it but ...
Bottled Water v.s. Tap Water
Is bottled water or tap water better for your dog, which one is the ideal?
My poodle is not eating
I have noticed days ago that my poodle does not want to eat at all in the morning. She does not even touch it. I just ...
Feeding new puppies
Two weeks old pups shouldn’t be weaned from the mother yet. But you can feed it at least with three-parts solid food ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*