Logo
  Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Re:Eukanuba    Dogs are fun of eating nutritional food,do you agree with that?What brand of dog food do you serve to your dogs?

Post Response 
koberyan
10/03/2008
01:19:09 PM
Re: Eukanuba
It's very essential to feed your dogs with the proper nutrition, I agree with that, and the brand that I really prefer is Pedigree.

glove
10/03/2008
01:20:20 PM
I prefer the ones that I already got used to, for me I prefer the best brand would be Eukanuba.

mpd
10/07/2008
03:26:09 AM
This brand is really good for my Golden Retriever Kim, sometimes I mixed it with other food we cooked for meals of the day. My dogs loves it!

1  |
Related Forums   
Salt not good to dogs!
A friend of mine told me that his dog died because it ate too much salt. I don't know the explanation for this. Do you ...
Amount you pay for dog food each month
How much do you usually pay for the food of your dog or dogs each month? I spent more than $400 a month on their food ...
Cooking Dog food
I do the cooking for my dog's meal. You can have your own menu for them and would you believe it my dog likes ...
Home Made Food
Hey, someone out there has some info on the above topic?
My poodle is not eating
I have noticed days ago that my poodle does not want to eat at all in the morning. She does not even touch it. I just ...
Top 10 American Breeds
Hey dog lovers! Last April 2008 survey I got a list of top 10 American dog breeds and here they are: # 10 Bulldog # ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*