Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Re:Eukanuba    Dogs are fun of eating nutritional food,do you agree with that?What brand of dog food do you serve to your dogs?

Post Response 
koberyan
10/03/2008
01:19:09 PM
Re: Eukanuba
It's very essential to feed your dogs with the proper nutrition, I agree with that, and the brand that I really prefer is Pedigree.

glove
10/03/2008
01:20:20 PM
I prefer the ones that I already got used to, for me I prefer the best brand would be Eukanuba.

mpd
10/07/2008
03:26:09 AM
This brand is really good for my Golden Retriever Kim, sometimes I mixed it with other food we cooked for meals of the day. My dogs loves it!

1  |
Related Forums   
Best human food to feed the dogs
I am just wondering, what is the best human food that I can give our dogs? We've been having financial problems lately ...
Make your own dog food
I would like to make my own dog food, prices are too high in stores. My parents used to do it a lot...
Dog's Water
i just want to remind everybody that water is indeed important to our pets. Sometimes, when I'm busy, I really have ...
Foods that are healthy for dogs
I am looking for healthy foods that I can give to my dog, Ferb. However, I know that all dog owners have different ...
Good Meats & Bad Meats
Can anyone tell me which meats are good & bad?
Obesity in dogs
Obesity has risks in humans. Are there also obese dogs? What can we do about them?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*