Logo
  Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Help! My dog likes to eat our cat’s food.    I don't know why he does that but is there a way to stop this?

Post Response 
sutrimble
09/12/2008
11:24:29 AM
A quick advice.
Serve them food together in different bowls and at the same time – but in separate parts of the room, or one animal is in the kitchen and the other is in the porch.

zandrocruz
09/12/2008
11:26:21 AM

Put catnip into the cat food. Dogs hate that!
Maybe you make your cat food too dog-appealing. Consider serving only fish to the cat. Perhaps that will stop your dog from nipping from the cat feeding bowl.

mpd
09/19/2008
03:47:00 AM
My suggestion is---
I have experienced the same problem with dogs and cats in the house. What I do is--- I watch them as they eat so they will not take each other food. Or separate their places of dining.

1  |
Related Forums   
My poodle is not eating
I have noticed days ago that my poodle does not want to eat at all in the morning. She does not even touch it. I just ...
Frozen Meat Muffins
Anyone out there knows how to make some Frozen Meat Muffins?
Top 10 American Breeds
Hey dog lovers! Last April 2008 survey I got a list of top 10 American dog breeds and here they are: # 10 Bulldog # ...
Dog Food Brands
Can you suggest me a Dog Food Brand that is best in the Market today... do they also have a dog food designed for a ...
Bottled Water v.s. Tap Water
Is bottled water or tap water better for your dog, which one is the ideal?
Cooking Dog food
I do the cooking for my dog's meal. You can have your own menu for them and would you believe it my dog likes ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*