Logo
  Sunday, March 3, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Name for a caramel-colored male retriever dog    Please tell me if below are good ones.
Fetch, Rover, Boris, Jacques, Mitzy, Sisal?

Post Response 
petzki2000
09/12/2008
12:39:36 PM
Fetch it is....
A retriever likes to catch things well at least mine does. But then I see a lot of retrievers in the park and they always play with their owners throw and catch frees beez. This maybe a stupid reason but hey, you yourself is asking for an advice. :)

livelybuz
09/18/2008
03:19:54 PM
Hey, Mitzy!
Mitzy is cool, I think.

sinclair
09/18/2008
03:37:45 PM
Re: Name for a caramel-colored male retriever dog
I love the name Rover.

rainman
09/18/2008
03:39:12 PM
Boris I think could also be nice.

koberyan
09/18/2008
03:40:09 PM
how about BLAZE or KRAMER? I'm not referring to any Personality on the name on the latter part.

replay
09/18/2008
03:41:27 PM
try this one CLINKIN, "Beacon"... sounds bulky and beefed up!

1  |
Related Forums   
Can dogs have celebrity names?
I find it interesting to name the dogs with celebrities' names. You can call your pet Sharon or Michelle. Beautiful ...

Can anybody suggest me a good name for my Pomeranian puppy. Names starting with letter P will be very useful. Thanks in ...
Unique names
Le-yo is unique, sexy but not too modern but it sounds cool and really tough! What do ya think?
Why human name for a dog?
Most will name their do the same as human names. I think they are not human so why do it?
Help me name my new puppy
My sister's Rottweiler just gave birth to 4 cute little puppies a month ago. I asked her if she could give me one and I ...
Sexy Dogs' Names
Some dogs seem sexy in the eyes of their owners. I find it interesting to name the dogs using the names of pin-up ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*