DVD to learn from?    I've read from somewhere that there are DVD titles like:
-Scott Miller's Training Your Pointing Dog
-George Hickox's Training Pointing Dogs
-Harold Adam's Compete Pointing Dog
-Smith Puppy Development I & II
-Silent Command
-Bob West's Gun Dog Training
-Wolter's Gun Dog

If anyone knows about these, please tell me which one is the best. Or if you have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Post Response 
duduy5
09/12/2008
05:13:33 AM
Why DVD?
You can get lots of info on the internet. Some even have live video feeds on their online trainings. But then if you really don't care about money, why not purchase all of the above so at least you get more info. Maximise!

zandrocruz
09/12/2008
09:01:05 AM
DVD is good.
Dogs learn fast when using sign language. DVD's are very good because it is pure multimedia and easier to access. Some internet connections lag when viewing online videos and you might end up wasting more time because you want to save money!

1  |
Related Forums   
Do your dogs have weird habits
I have two adorable dogs named Caleb and Growler. I love them to bits and I know that Growler is a weird name but I ...
Dogs are used to search for drugs
Dogs have been used at Apollo High School to search for drugs and drugs were found. This helps eradicate drug usage ...
My dog is behaving badly outside
I have had my dog Rottweiler for a few years now and things have always been great. He is very obedient and he follows ...
Drowsy is still not potty-trained
I have Drowsy for months already. I have been doing everything in the past few months just so she will be ...
Dog not responding
I have Antsy for a few days already. She is a very playful dog and she seems that she is so restless. I have a problem ...
Dogie bye-byes!
How do you make your dog to stay at home when you leave out the front door every morning?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*