Logo
  Friday, July 3, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dog Soiled My Rug    My dog went on our brand new oriental rug and I wanted to know the best way to remove the stain. I have searched the web for an online rug dealer who could suggest the right solution and came across this Rug and carpet cleaner, it is made by Milliken. Can anyone suggest any other methods .

Post Response 
micbento
05/22/2008
01:54:54 AM
Paper Towels & Detergent
You don't say whether it's a wee or the other. If your dog wees soak up the wee as soon as possible with paper towel then soak the area with clean water and soak up with paper towel again (I found the best way was to stand on the paper to get as much moisture out as possible) you could use a mild detergent after that something like diluted wool detergent. Hope this helps.

1  |
Related Forums   
Need Info On "Bull Dog"
Hey, anyone out there who can hook me up with some info on Bull Dogs?
Reviews On Doberman Pinscher
Hey, I need some reviews on the breed Doberman Pinscher.
Deaf dogs
My dog is deaf and its hard to deal with this prolem. Please let me know if you have Deaf dogs and how you overcome ...
Dressing up dogs
Do you dress up your dogs? Well, me I dress my dog up during special occasions when I want her to look extra beautiful ...
Best Yuletide activity for the dogs
In this coming season of sharing, with families, friends and relatives we really spend a lot to them. How about for our ...
A Dog for every kind of Hunting
After this rapid glance at the origins and social history of the dog in its collaboration and friendship with man,let ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*