Logo
  Monday, December 11, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

The Evolution of the Sheepdog    From ancient times,dogs have had other skills besides hunting.Among their more valuable latent instincts has been that of guarding.If raising livestock provided supplies of food and skins and a convenient means of transportation for early nomadic peoples,there was always the impending possibility that their herds might be attacked by predators.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Giving gifts to your pet
Every Christmas, since I've had Ferb I have been giving him doggie treats and new toys. I really take the time to think ...
German Shorthaired Clubbing...
If you need to spend some good times with your German Shorthaired, you can join The German Shorthaired Pointer Club of ...
Travel with Dogs
I am planning for at least at week away in cabins around next summer with my dog in tow. I need some tips while I ...
Are Pitbulls really bad?
I am really sick and tired when people assume that all Pit bulls are bad when in fact they don't even own one! My ...
What games should I play with a puppy?
As you all know, my Shih Tzu gave birth to cute little puppies. However, I have noticed that they do not seem to know ...
Dog's breath stinks
I have noticed that Rocky is starting to get really bad breath. I brush his teeth regularly using vanilla and mint ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*