Logo
  Monday, March 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Chasing tails and circles!    Should you be concerned when your puppy chases its tail?

Post Response 
corkydude
09/12/2008
11:46:53 AM
Don't be alarmed!
No. I think you shouldn’t be too concerned by it. My puppy chases its tail all the time!This is fairly normal behaviour for puppies who have been separated from its litter.

julieanne
09/12/2008
11:49:33 AM
It will tire eventually...
Soon it will realize that it is chasing its own tail and will tire of doing it.
If it still bothers you, play with it more. Remember, you as its owner is above all else its greatest source of companionship and entertainment. If it has something to play with, the chasing tail will be gone.

1  |
Related Forums   
For malnourished Dogs
Hey guys, if your dogs are suffering from malnutrition, I know a Vitamin and Mineral supplement for them. You can try ...
Is there something wrong with my dog?
OK so I have had my baby for a few months now and she has been doing fine and great. Anyway, I have a problem with her ...
STD's
Do dogs get STD's?
Reverse Sneezing
I observed of my dog’s reverse sneezing and heard its fairly common dog thing, but quite alarming though in what extent?
Walkies after Vaccination???
Hi does anyone have any idea how long after the second vaccination you are able to take a puppy out of the garden??? I ...
Too much pampering?
Hi, I have a Husky who always likes to eat fast foods. Whenever I put him on a raw diet he never eats. Is this ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*