Logo
  Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Dog toys    What are inexpensive toys good for a dog? Can you share some of your ideas? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Post Response 
aileen
11/03/2008
10:46:23 AM
Re: Dog toys
Plastic containers that used to contain colas, soda pop or mineral water are great for dogs. They make a crunching sound that entices dogs to chomp on them. Just make sure that you take out the label or the plastic screw top before you let him play with it.

Jacob
11/03/2008
10:47:05 AM
An old furry rubber ball would be great for him to chomp on, especially if it’s a puppy. The neon-colored ones would be great for a young dog to chomp on. Try throwing it away and let the pooch run after it.

Sissy
11/03/2008
10:47:46 AM
For a puppy, your old faded sweater or blanket is a good toy for them, at the same time, gives them comfort when they sleep.

1  |
Related Forums   
Are dogs capable of seeing supernatural beings?
Can dogs really see supernatural beings, more specifically ghosts? How many of you think that your dog can see ghosts, ...
How do you choose a great puppy for your kids?
What are the tips for choosing a great puppy companion for your young kids?
Pet owners prefer McCain over Obama
McCain is far more likeble to Pet owners then Obama, in fact Obama does not have pets... :)
Info On a Maltese
Can someone hook me with on some info the breed Maltese?
Getting a Shelter Dog
I have been volunteering at one of the local shelters for fewsyears now and see great dogs find good homes with nice ...
Reviews On Doberman Pinscher
Hey, I need some reviews on the breed Doberman Pinscher.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*