Logo
  Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

The First Writing about dogs    Whenever there has been hunting,or malefactors to be kept at bay,there has been the dog,and men,who have tended continuously to the improvement of the species,creating new breeds,seeing to their training,and providing them with the proper foods.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
The puppies are always fighting
The puppies are always fighting like a little scuffle here and there. But last week I have noticed that they were ...
A Dog for every kind of Hunting
After this rapid glance at the origins and social history of the dog in its collaboration and friendship with man,let ...
Ugly Betty the Redux
Ugly dog is called Ugly Betty. I saw it on TV but wanted to know more about its history. How it lost its leg and why it ...
Dogs and your relationships
Dogs are good sniffers but I think they can also smell out a great guy from all the ones who knocks at your door and ...
Best Yuletide activity for the dogs
In this coming season of sharing, with families, friends and relatives we really spend a lot to them. How about for our ...
My dogs are anti-social
As you all know, my husband and I rescued a female German shepherd and we named her Asia because we have always wanted ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*